Should the need for an urgent repair arise after hours, on the weekend or public holidays and they match the below list as defined in the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, please contact the appropriate tradesperson listed below.
Our team are unable to assist with lost keys or accidental lock outs and a locksmith must be contacted at your own expense if this occurs outside of business hours.
Metro West Plumbing 0417 617 274
Central Property Maintenance Services 0425 862 188
PJS Electrical 0417 507 510
Amelcon Home Improvement 0433 200 722
Seca Glass 9753 3047
Patterson Locksmiths 0411 555 596
Yarra Valley Water 132 762
South East Water 132 812
City West Water 132 642
If you are unable to resolve an urgent repair directly with one of our tradespeople and there is an emergency, please contact Nurit on 0447 433 476.
Victoria Police 03 8851 1111
Urgent repairs means any work necessary to repair or remedy:
• A burst hot water service
• A blocked or broken lavatory system
• A serious roof leak
• A gas leak
• A dangerous electrical fault
• Flooding or serious flood damage
• Serious storm or fire damage
• A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the owner for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundry.
• A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to rented premises
• An appliance, fitting or fixture provided by a landlord that uses or supplies water and that is malfunctioning in a way that results or will result in a substantial amount of water being wasted
• Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or insecure
• A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises