We are a team of award-winning property professionals offering innovative management services, specialist project leasing and intelligent real estate sales. . We regard our team as more than just employees, investing in ongoing professional development, providing world class administrative support and celebrating outstanding results.
Due to rapid growth & success we are seeking a highly motivated Property Manager to join our team.
- Located in South Melbourne
- Fair & supportive management team
- Innovative in-house marketing department
- Fun and enjoyable working environment with a fantastic team culture.
About the role
This role offers plenty of challenges and the scope to build a solid and rewarding career. Working with an experienced team, you will be managing a portfolio of approximately 150 properties and involved in all aspects of day to day property management including leasing, maintenance, routine inspections, arrears management and liaison with landlords and tenants. Best of all, your role will be Monday to Friday with only 1 Saturday every month.
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will have:
- Polished and professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise
- A proactive and positive attitude
Skills and experience
- At least 18 months experience in the industry
- A driver’s license (together with a reliable vehicle)
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate
Please note: only those shortlisted will be contacted!
To apply for this role, please send through your resume and cover letter to [email protected]