We are a team of award-winning property professionals offering innovative management services, specialist project leasing and intelligent real estate sales. We regard our team as more than just employees, investing in ongoing professional development, providing world class administrative support and celebrating outstanding results.
Due to rapid growth & success we are seeking a highly motivated Property Manager to join our team.
- Located in South Melbourne
- Fair & supportive management team
- Innovative in-house marketing department
- Fun and enjoyable working environment with a fantastic team culture.
About the role
This role offers plenty of challenges and the scope to build a solid and rewarding career. Working with an experienced team, you will be managing a portfolio of approximately 150 properties and involved in all aspects of day to day property management including leasing, maintenance, routine inspections, arrears management and liaison with landlords and tenants. Best of all, your role will be Monday to Friday with only 1 Saturday every month.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 18 months experience in the industry
- Polished and professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A driver’s license (together with a reliable vehicle)
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate
If you’re looking for the next step in your Property Management Career, with foresight to grow the team and move into a Senior PM position, apply now!
To apply for this role, please send through your resume and cover letter to Callum Thompson: [email protected].