Are you ready to work with an energetic, passionate and forward thinking business?
Are you ready to work with a company who are driven to deliver the best service? A company that is unafraid of challenging traditional industry practices and is setting the standards to which others aspire?
Motion Property are looking for an experienced property manager with a winning attitude to join our company. The successful candidate will have:
- At least 18 months Property Management experience with exceptional results
- Polished and professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise
- Have a proactive and positive attitude
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for our customers
- A driver’s license (together with a reliable vehicle)
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate
Motion Property is a top performing boutique agency with a strong focus on property management and project leasing.
While Motion Property’s strong focus is on market leading innovation and technology, we know that excellence is only possible with a highly motivated and committed team. We regard our staff as more than just employees, investing in ongoing professional development, providing world class administrative support and celebrating outstanding results.
- Award Winning Property Management Department
- Located in South Melbourne
- Supportive Management Team
- Well Maintained portfolio of 140 properties
- Innovative in-house marketing department
- Dedicated Property Management BDM
- Fun and enjoyable working environment – fantastic team culture
Our Team Commitments:
- Show Leadership
- Act Ethically
- Communicate Clearly
- Demonstrate A Positive Attitude
- Pay Attention To Detail
- Be Passionate
- Be Professional
- Maintain Integrity
- Set Goals
- Respect Others
- Stay Focused
If you’re looking for the next step in your Property Management Career, with foresight to grow with the team and move into a Senior PM position, apply now!!
Please note: only those shortlisted will be contacted!
To apply for this role, please send through your resume and cover letter to [email protected]