Hot topics: location, position, outlook, design and layout. Did I mention the extra low owner’s corp fees? If saving money is not a great incentive already, then perhaps you’ll be curious to know more about this apartment.
This is inner-city living, unsurpassed! Desirably located in the heart of Collingwood with everything at your door step. This 1 bedroom + 1 extra room apartment is gorgeous.
Located at the very end of the building, you’ll only have one neighbour on your side, while you can look outside the double glazed windows into Collingwood’s birthmark: red bricks, steel beams and blue sky.
This boutique building was designed by Elenberg Fraser and brought to life by Gurner and is one of the last remaining buildings to be completed within the historic ‘Foy and Gibson’ precinct.
Boasting a stunning heritage facade and in a quintessential Collingwood streetscape, the apartment features:
- A spacious and light –filled double bedroom with mirrored robes
- Generous study/multipurpose room
- Designer 2 way bathroom with matt black signature tapware and a well- appointed Euro laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and built-in dining table, quality stainless steel appliances and masses of storage
- Large sun-washed living zone extending out to a covered entertainers terrace balcony
- Split system heating and cooling, double glazed windows, timber floorboards, intercom entry, secure parking and a substantial storage cage.
- Located above a wine bar and café, facilities also include a residents library/lounge.
Brilliantly positioned, moments from Smith & Gertrude Street’s eclectic mix of boutiques, bars and restaurants and an abundance of public transport options.