This is inner-city living, unsurpassed! Desirably located in the heart of Collingwood with everything on your door step, this 1 bedroom + study apartment is bound to impress.
A boutique building, designed by Elenberg Fraser and brought to life by Gurner, 107 Cambridge St is one of the last remaining buildings to be completed within the historic ‘Foy and Gibson’ precinct.
Boasting a stunning heritage facade and in a quintessential Collingwood streetscape, the apartment features:
- A spacious and light-filled bedroom with mirrored robes and private balcony
- Generous study/multipurpose room
- Designer bathroom with matt black signature tapware and a well-appointed Euro laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and built-in dining table, quality stainless steel appliances and masses of storage
- Large sun-washed living zone extending out to a covered entertainers terrace balcony
- Split system heating and cooling, double glazed windows, timber floorboards, intercom entry, secure parking and a substantial storage cage.
- Located above a wine bar and café, facilities also include a residents library/lounge
Brilliantly positioned, moments from Smith & Gertrude Street’s eclectic mix of boutiques, bars and restaurants and an abundance of public transport options.