ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Welcome to 107 Cambridge Street! Located in the historic Foy and Gibson’ precinct, these near new 1 bedroom plus study apartments are the newest addition to this thriving and highly sought after suburb.
Seamlessly morphing into the current 1880’s warehouse facade, apartments feature:
– Spacious and light filled open plan living and dining areas opening onto the balcony
– Gourmet kitchens with a clever, seamless extension of kitchen bench top into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage
– Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes
– Separate study room
– Stylish bathrooms with European laundry
– Timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
– Security entry and remote underground parking
– Excellent communal facilities including stunning library and reception area
1km to Melbourne CBD
400 m to Smith Street cafes and shopping
350m to trams
2.5km to Melbourne University
Images are from our display with a similar floor plan and are indicative only, balcony views and layout will differ, please register to inspect.
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 ton in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the OC prior to use. Cost of this is approximately $150 and will need to be borne upon the approved tenant.
Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a$750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment.
Please consider these specifications before applying for this property.