Welcome to 107 Cambridge Street!
Located in the historic Foy and Gibson’ precinct, this two bedroom apartment features:
– Spacious and light-filled open plan living and dining area opening onto your balcony
– Gourmet kitchen with a clever, seamless extension of kitchen benchtop into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage
– Two nice size bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes
– Stylish bathroom with premium finishes
– European laundry
– Timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
– Security entry and remote underground parking
– Excellent communal facilities including stunning library and lobby area
Minutes’ walk to Melbourne CBD, Melbourne University, Smith Street with a wide range of cafes and shopping and public transport.
Please note images are from our display and are indicative only, please register to inspect.
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 tons in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the Owners Corporation prior to use.
*The building includes embedded hot water, electricity and Internet networks.
**Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a $750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable (after 1 week) provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment. This will be arranged directly with the Owner’s Corporation and building management.
***The photos reflect the correct layout but may not be actual property. Please refer to the video for the correct property