2.11/107 CAMBRIDGE STREET, COLLINGWOOD
Welcome to 107 Cambridge Street! Located in the historic Foy and Gibson’ precinct, these 1 bedroom plus study apartments are the newest addition to this thriving and highly sought after suburb.
Seamlessly morphing into the current 1880’s warehouse facade, apartments feature:
– Spacious and light filled open plan living and dining areas opening onto the balcony
– Gourmet kitchens with a clever, seamless extension of kitchen bench top into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage
– Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes
– Separate study room
– Stylish bathroom with European laundry
– Timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
– Generous sized balcony
– Security entry and remote underground parking
– Excellent communal facilities including stunning library and reception area
1km to Melbourne CBD
400 m to Smith Street cafes and shopping
350m to trams
2.5km to Melbourne University
Images are from our display with a similar floor plan and are indicative only, please inspect accordingly to confirm suitability.
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 ton in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the OC prior to use. Cost of this is approximately $150 and will need to be borne upon the approved tenant.
Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a $750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment.