Upcoming open for inspection: Saturday 18 May, 1pm – 1:30pm
Please call Stefano Pribac on 0467 056 459 for further information.
Boasting a stunning heritage facade and in a quintessential Collingwood streetscape, the apartment is complimented by an extra large terrace with abundant natural light throughout. Other features include:
- A spacious and light-filled double bedroom with mirrored robes
- Designer’s bathroom with matt black signature tapware and a well-appointed Euro laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and masses of storage
- Large sun-washed living zone extending out to an entertainer’s terrace
- Split system heating and cooling, double glazed windows, timber floorboards, intercom entry and a substantial storage cage
This is inner-city living at its best! Desirably located in the heart of Collingwood with everything at your doorstep. Designed by Elenberg Fraser and brought to life by Gurner, 107 Cambridge is one of the last remaining buildings to be completed within the historic ‘Foy and Gibson’ precinct.
Brilliantly positioned, moments from Smith & Gertrude Street’s eclectic mix of boutiques, bars and restaurants and an abundance of public transport options.
View Statement of Information here