This one bedroom apartment makes impressive use of space to deliver the airiness and room of an open plan layout. Special features include:
– Open plan living dining opening onto a generous terrace with gorgeous views
– A clever, seamless extension of kitchen benchtop into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage in kitchen and bathroom
– Flexible study space flowing on from the bedroom
– Spacious bedroom with walk in robes and dressing space
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtop and splashback
– Timber floors in kitchen and living area
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Video intercom and CCTV in common areas
– Secure storage cage in basement
This apartment is positioned beautifully in one of Melbourne’s most sought after and amenity blessed postcodes. Tram lines and bike trails are complimented by Merri Train Station around the corner.
Whether a bar-hopper, foodie or art connoisseur, Fitzroy North delivers, along with fantastic shopping in nearby Sydney Road, as well as in popular Brunswick Street to the south and Northcote and Clifton Hill’s hip shopping precincts to the east.
Follow the Merri Creek Trail into the city and stop along the way at Abbotsford Convent for a great cafe experience or a visit to the Collingwood Children’s Farm. Royal Park is home to Melbourne Zoo and the famous Edinburgh Gardens, both wonderful green spaces that are complemented by the nearby Yarra Bend Golf Course and the historic Fairfield Boathouse and Tea Gardens. En-route to the CBD explore the campuses and facilities of two of Australia’s premier academic establishments Melbourne University and RMIT.
*Photos are from display apartment