11/9 MARTIN STREET, HEIDELBERG
Brand new and larger than most, this 2 bedroom apartment will impress.
Each apartment is:
– Flooded with glorious natural light
– Bursting with storage space
– Fully kitted with a gourmet kitchen complete with island bench, sublime splashback and stylish appliances
– Presented with spacious living area extending out to the private entertainers balcony, with a spectacular view and leafy outlook.
– Fitted with mirrored built in robes in the 2 generous bedrooms
– Equipped with 2 fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and sophisticated finishes
Additionally, you will enjoy:
– Stunning engineered timber floors throughout living areas
– Floor-to-ceiling windows with double glazing to maximise natural light
– European laundry
– Secure intercom and entry
– Basement parking & storage cage
The picture is complete with the ultimate in resident amenity including:
– Luxurious cinema and bar
– Rooftop gardens with plenty of shady nooks and opulent lounges
– BBQ zone with backdrops of surrounding leafy hills
Only 10km north-east of the CBD, Heidelberg’s rolling hills and leafy streets offer exceptional outdoor living and urban amenities.
– Short walk to Heidelberg Station and Austin Hospital
– Moments from Burgundy Street shopping district
– Surrounded by some of Melbourne’s finest schools including Ivanhoe Grammar and La Trobe University
– Close proximity to 35 hectare Warringal Parklands & Northland Shopping Centre
Please note: Images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary. Visit our website to see complete 360 and video tours for specific apartments.
If you prefer to physically inspect the apartments at the next available opportunity:
– Submit an enquiry through the online advertisement
– You will be immediately notified when inspection times become available
– You are also welcome to express your interest in this property by submitting an application through the Apply Online button.
– Applicants will be notified when inspection times become available