ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Beautifully built, this one bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes.
Positioned on the doorstep of popular Burgundy Street shops, cafes, restaurants with the Mercy and Austin Hospital, reputable schools and Heidelberg train station also nearby.
Inside the apartment, you will love:
– The contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage space and clever extended benchtop, which doubles up as a dining table.
– The Light and bright living room flowing onto an enviable north facing balcony, complemented with lovely botanical planter boxes and a serene tree lined outlook.
– The spacious bedroom with study nook and access to central bathroom.
– The timber flooring throughout living areas and kitchen
– The security entry and underground parking
Register your details online to be the first to inspect.