Constructed by Pace Development Group this apartment has been built and designed to the highest of standards.
– Open plan kitchen and meals area designed with Feng Shui principles in mind.
– A warm feel is provided by timber grain joinery which features a Smeg integrated dishwasher, Smeg stainless steel appliances, polished-stone bench tops, ceramic tiled splashbacks and an abundance of storage.
– Queen sized bedroom with built in robes
– Beautifully appointed central bathroom
– Private balcony
– Underground secure parking for 1 car + Storage Cage & Visitor parking
– Common area with BBQ facilities
Inspired by the industrial grain the suburb, this apartment offers the best in modern living at arguably Collingwood’s best address at the corner of Cambridge, Wellington and Langridge Streets.
Situated just 3km North-East of the CBD, with close proximity to Oxford Street Reserve and Peel Street Park, you have the best of both worlds – both Collingwood and North Richmond are a 10 minutes’ walk away, bus and tram routes within 500 metres. With Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street offering Collingwood’s largest variety of restaurant and bar options, you are spoilt for choice at 75 Wellington Street.
Disclaimer: The content including images contained herein is for summary purposes only and it should be noted that this apartment is unique in internal and external size, floor plan, aspect and inclusions. It is recommended that prospective tenants conduct a physical inspection of the available apartment once Covid restrictions ease