We are a team of award-winning property professionals offering innovative management services, specialist project leasing and intelligent real estate sales. We regard our team as more than just employees, investing in ongoing professional development, providing world class administrative support and celebrating outstanding results.
Due to rapid growth & success we are seeking a highly motivated Client Coordinator to join our team.
- Located in South Melbourne
- Fair & supportive management team
- Innovative in-house marketing department
- Fun and enjoyable working environment with a fantastic team culture.
About the role
The successful applicant will be welcomed into an established, friendly and dynamic environment.
The Client Coordinator’s role is to provide an outstanding level of service and supporting the on-boarding process of new properties to the Property Management department.
Your role will include:
- On-boarding of new properties, landlords and tenants
- Project Leasing Coordination
- Preparation of documentation and data entry
- Ongoing client care and support
Skills and experience
We are seeking a self-motivated, organised and confident person who is customer service focused. You must:
- Be polished & professional in your presentation
- Have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable with negotiating
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize
- Establish rapport with people easily
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Have a phenomenal work ethic, articulate and assertive
- Have a driver’s license (together with a reliable vehicle)
- Hold an Agent’s Representative Certificate or a full Real Estate License
Please note: only those shortlisted will be contacted!
To apply for this role, please send through your resume and cover letter to [email protected]